Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Paper Issues: My Happy Place

Hi friends! I am super excited to share this new issue with you! Paper Issues' awesome sponsor this time is... (insert drum rolls here)... Chic Tags!!! Woohoo!!

We got their amazing School House line to play with, and let me just say - WOW! The paper quality is outstanding! So thick and beautiful. This is what I came up with.


All the bits and pieces in this collection made this layout come together pretty fast.


The Studio Calico Thataway feathers went perfectly well together with this collection.


I stamped the A+ with a stamp from the Daily Flash Milk Money collection.


Eeeeeek! Love the rub-on pencils!!! The arrow is from the Urban Autumn collection by Amy Heller for Lily Bee and the font I used for my title is called It Ain't Rocket Science

The theme for this issue is "My Happy Place". You can link up something made using the Chic Tags products or anything else that fits the theme. The prize you could win is loaded with Chic Tags goodies! I hope you will play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

I love everything about this Alex...especially that pic...precious!

Leanne said...

oh my!!! just adorable!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

fabulous page, Alex!
I love how you did the title!

Tellimaria said...

I love the title too :)
Your page is just gorgeous! <3

Schwestern im Geiste said...

A stunning layout. So very fresh, especially the title! :)

Sandra