Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Sticky Note Holder

When I am about to make something other than a layout or a card, I try to make something that I will actually use. As you know, I am going back to work in January so I decided to make something I can bring with me. Since I am a sticky note junky, I made me this cute little holder :-)



I have used a cut file from Lori Whitlock and a white Limba woodgrain cardstock to make my base. I decorated both outside and inside using the Hey Kid collection from Pink Paislee. I have a star paper clip from Webster's Pages as a lock. If removing the paper clip turns out to be annoying, I'll add tiny magnets instead. I just found this to be prettier ♥



Wish an altered sticky note holder could make me ready to go back to work... :-)

You can get everything I've used to make this holder in the Paper Issues shop. Use my code ALEX20 to get 20% off if you decide to get some of it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

EDIT: I am linking this note holder up to the "Count Your Lucky Stars" issue over at Paper Issues.

2 comments:

Schwestern im Geiste said...

This is really cute! The colors look fresh and funny. I like it very much.
Sandra

Jenifer Lopez said...

The cash flow note industry has grown by leaps in bounds in the last few years. Technically speaking, cash flow notes have been used practically since the beginning of time. In reality, a cash flow note is simply a purchase installment contract between the buyer and seller of an item or piece of property.To learn more: holder of the note