Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Bride to Be

Hi everyone! I am a little nervous today. I have no idea how people are going to react when they see the layout I am about to share. I've wanted to scrap this picture of me getting ready for our wedding for so long now. I can still remember how I felt sitting there. There was something almost magical about that moment. For every piece of cloth I put on, I was a little closer to becoming his wife. I really hope that no one will find this picture tacky or something. I personally think it is beautiful ♥


Seriously, what is wrong with blogger?? Why is it making all my photos look darker? It drives me crazy!! Anyhow, I used the beautiful Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party collection from American Crafts. I still have SO much left from when I was a guest designer for AC, and I am still loving it :-)


The wooden tag is by Prima, from their All about Me collection. I used the last two fabric bows on this layout. Boooohoooo! They are adorable!


Adding dimension to this layout was super easy! There are so many fun and adorable dimensional elements in this collection! Like these cute little flowers...


"I would do it all over again." Yes, I would! I used one of the fabric photo corners to decorate the wooden arrow,


I hope you like this layout as much as I do! I am so glad I finally got to scrap these memories.

Edit: I am linking up this layout for the "Fill 'er up" issue over at Paper Issues. All the labels filled with journaling feel very suitable :-)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

kjjc said...

Beautiful. Not tacky in any way. Gorgeous.

Michelle lovesallsorts said...

Great layout!

Leanne said...

a truly beautiful LO!

Nicole said...

A lovely pic and layout! Greetings from Germany, Nicole

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Alex - this is so lovely!