Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

October Afternoon: Milk Money

Hi guys! Hope you are having a great week! I am still trying to get back into working routines. One thing is sure: I miss our after lunch naps! :-)

Today, I wanted to share a layout I made for October Afternoon a couple of weeks ago. I had some fun playing with the awesome (I mean like really, reeeeeally awesome!!!) Milk Money collection.


I love these pictures of my kids at the library. It was Adrian's first visit. Linnea was an excellent guide :-)


I used two sheets of the same "Spelling" paper. I cut out the boy, the girl and the books from one of them and layered on top of the other using pop dots.


Love the colors of this line!

And how cute is that Milk Money tin pin? I know, too cute!


I made this layout together with a sketch full of squares. You can check it out over at the OA blog.

You can get your own Milk Money collection from Paper Issues and you can get it HERE. Use my code ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your order. Those 20% can cover the shipping to Europe, which is pretty nice ;-)



Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great weekend!

No comments: