Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Paper Issues: You Are Just My Type


Hi guys! Ready for a new issue from Paper Issues? The theme is called "You Are Just My Type" and the prize is a $20 GC to the store. You know that we love to see different interpretations of the theme, so show us yours! Link up one of your projects for a chance to win!

Here is my layout.


I have used the Cut & Paste line by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts. What's unusual for me is that I have used only one (!!!) patterned paper. The rest is all bits and pieces and embellishments. I don't know what happened, but I kinda like the result :-) 

Here are some close-ups.


Love the fabric photo corners! They add such a nice texture to the layout.


My journaling is a quote by Linnea: "Mom, he is absolutely wonderful! I am in love with him!"


A little girl with a big heart... symbolic, huh? :-) The heart is a sugar dot by Prima


I hope you feel inspired to join us and link up something for our "Type" theme. Who doesn't want $20 extra to shop all the new awesomeness showed at CHA for?! And don't forget to use my code ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your entire order ;-)


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

LOVE!! That big bow is delightful..x

Sherri said...

GORGE-ous Alex, just beautiful from that sweet photo to every last embellishment used.

Allie Stewart said...

I love love love this layout!