Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Favorite Rock

I know it's shocking, but I am here today again! Yay! LOL I am making a quick stop to share a layout I made for the Creative Scrappers sketch #259.


I have used the gorgeous Urban Autumn collection designed by my OA friend Amy Heller for Lily Bee Design. I adore the colors! 


Love all the 3x4 cards that come with this collection. They felt perfect for this sketch.


I cut out the frame from one of the cards and used pop dots to frame my photo. Love this picture of Linnea. That's her favorite rock. Every single day, on her way to and from kindergarten, she has to at least climb up and jump down from it :-)


Love the skinny arrows! Part of me just want to hoard them, but they are way too pretty for that :-) 

This is the sketch I played with. It's a fun one for sure!


Thanks for peeking in!

No comments: