Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love this Smile

I can't wait for this winter to be over! Can't. Wait. Not because I don't like cold weather and snow, but because I miss the light! All the grey and the darkness is killing me. Especially when I miss a deadline because I didn't have a chance to catch some daylight in time to photograph my layout! Arrrrrgh!

That's exactly what happened with this layout, which is my take on the last week's sketch over at Elle's Studio. I loved the sketch and I really wanted to play along. You can find the sketch HERE.


I have used the new Love You More! line. It's too cute for words!


I am sooooo happy that Elle now has these cute wood veneers included in her collections ♥ 


The rub-ons I've used are from the Luxe collection by Pink Paislee.


Seriously, how could you NOT love this smile?


You can find the Love You More! collection HERE in the Paper Issues store. Use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your entire order.


Have you seen the current issue yet? The theme is "Fill 'er Up" and I am linking up this layout because this beautiful smile makes me happy :-) Link up your projects, old or new, for your chance to win a $20 GC to the store.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

soooo cute!!

Jessica said...

Such a beautiful and happy layout! And I can't stand the dark anymore too!