Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

October Afternoon: DF Girl Talk

Hi guys! Last week I had a challenge and this layout up on the October Afternoon blog. This must be one of my favorite layouts ever.


I used the Daily Flash Girl Talk line, one of my favorite collections right now. It's awesome!


The Love cut file is from Two Peas in a Bucket.


Gotta love those tiny little puffy hearts! ♥


I was thrilled to see this layout get featured over at Two Peas. It's funny how things like this can make me feel ridicuosly happy :-)



I have some great new to share with you. I started a new job this week! I am now working as a software engineer for Elekta. From now on, my software is going to treat cancer and brain disorders! Eeeeeeek! Intimidating? Oh, yeah!! But so freaking exciting, too!!! I am so proud to be a part of this amazing company! But I promise not to let it steal all my scrappy time ;-)

Have a great day everyone and thanks so much for stopping by!

EDIT: I am linking up this layout for the "Pocket Full of Sunshine" issue over at Paper Issues. Using flair :-)

No comments: