Monday, February 3, 2014

Paper Issues: Fill 'er Up

Hi there! Ready for a new issue from Paper Issues? The new theme is "Fill 'er Up" and I can't wait to see all your awesome interpretations!


Here is mine:


I have used the Mixed Company collection by Heidi Swapp for my layout. I don't have much left of it now... boohoo... Can't wait for the new Heidi Swapp lines to hit the stores. They are gorgeous! 


I love these photos of me and Linnea. Being her mom fulfills me, makes me happy, fills my heart with joy and unconditional love. That's my take on the "Fill 'er Up" theme. As a little bonus, I filled the heart shape with sequins. I cut the hearts with my Cameo using THIS file by Karla Dudley.


The clear alphas are also by Heidi Swapp and so is the disco heart and the arrow. The arrow is from the No Limits collection and the heart and the "adore" buzz word is from the Sugar Chic. The scalloped Sunshine trimming is from the Vintage Chic collection.


I love how easy to mix and match Heidi Swapp collections are. 


So, head off to the Paper Issues blog and link up your "Fill 'er Up" projects for a chance to win a $20 GC to the store! 


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

This is beautiful Alex!

Leanne said...

another gorgeous LO!!!