Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

October Afternoon: Daily Flash Snapshots

I. Am. Tired.
So. Freaking. Tired.

Changing jobs is exhausting! Starting over and being the one who has to ask all those "stupid" questions, isn't easy. I am still scrapping, but I can't really share it yet. In the meantime, here is a layout I made using the Daily Flash Snapshots line from October Afternoon.


These little Daily Flash chipboard frames are my faves! Love them!!!


And the pop drops! Oh, the  pop drops!! I am so happy OA have all these new kinds of embellishments. Me so happy!


This layout is based on a sketch I had up over at the October Afternoon blog last week. You can check it out HERE.

Off to scrap some more now.
Thanks for stopping by!

EDIT: I am uploading this layout to the "Count Your Lucky Stars" issue over at Paper Issues.

No comments: