Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Paper Issues: Count Your Lucky Stars

Hi everyone! Ready for a new issue from Paper Issues? This time, it is all about Lucky Stars.

I made this layout for Roree Rumph's sketch challenge over at the October Afternoon blog last week, but it is perfect for this issue too. Here it is, a layout full of stars!


If you (like me) can't live without your Cameo, you are going to love our sponsor! One of my favorite cut-file designers Lori Whitlock is giving away a $25 GC to her store! Wooooot! 

Speaking about Cameo, I've used it to cut all the stars on my layout. All besides the three small, red ones which are heat embossed. The star stamp is from the Daily Flash Homemade stamp set by October Afternoon.


I have used the fun and beautiful Daily Flash All Boy collection.


For my title, I mixed three different kinds of alphas, chipboard Grey Flannel and stickers Snap Peas and Dandelions.


You can find all October Afternoon Daily Flash products HERE in the Paper Issues store. They can be yours for 20% off the price if you use ALEX20 at checkout.


Now head off to the PI blog and start linking up your projects for a chance to win a $25 GC to the Lori Whitlock store!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lizaa said...

Ljuvlig layout på en ljuvlig unge!

Leanne said...

wow! WOW!! Love this beautiful LO..x

Juliana Michaels said...

Fabulous layout!!! Love all the stars!!!