Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Paper Issues: Pocket Full of Sunshine

Who's ready for some sunshine? That's what the new issue over at Paper Issues is all about: "Pocket Full of Sunshine". Our amazing (or should I say beyond amazing???) sponsor this time is Panda Eight Designs. Martha Bonneau is designing some pretty awesome flair and you can win 5 sets of your own choice. So head over to the PI blog and start linking up!



Martha was so generous to send custom designed flair to all of us who are on this issue, but unfortunately my package didn't arrive on time :-( I will make something as soon as I get it! In the meantime, here is my own little Miss (umm...) sunshine?


I have used the Flea Market collection from Crate Paper.


She got her hair done this day. To be able to cut it straight, the hairdresser had to flatten her curls. She loved the look, but she was not so happy about me pulling out my camera :-) 


She looks so much older this way. Way too much older...


Did you know that you can get all the new Crate from the Paper Issues store? How about Styleboard? 


Or Boys Rule?


Or why not Oh, Darling? 


Seriously, it is impossible to pick a favorite!! I am getting them all! :-) Eeeeek! Can't wait to play! You can get yours with 20% off by using ALEX20 at checkout.


Now, head over to the linky party and start sharing your "Pocket Full of Sunshine" projects! I can't wait to see them!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Martha Bonneau said...

Gorgeous LO, such beautiful colors!!