Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Big Girl

Happy Monday everyone! :-) Personally, I can't believe it's Monday again. Can someone please slow down this crazy time? I can't keep up!

Anyhow, I wanted to share one of my new personal favorites. I made it for DESIGN in PAPERS, using the Lemonlush collection from Studio Calico.


I've been making these sketched titles for some time now and I am so happy to see that people out there have started to do the same. Every time I manage to inspire someone, I feel like the happiest girl in the world :-) This time, I wanted to try something new and fill it with pattern too. I love how it turned out!


I have always had hard time with purple when it comes to scrapbooking. But this collection has started to change me! Ha! Who could have known? I love that big, purple butterfly!


That would be all for this time. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Maria Asmus said...

Pretty layout and a gorgeous little girl right there!! :)

SEO Star Software House said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.