Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Dream Big

Hi there! Want to see a layout I made using the lovely Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection from American Crafts?


It's too late over here and I am way too tired, so I won't be talking much. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :-) 






The journaling reads something like: "Hi little man! Perhaps you are big now when reading this... Anyhow, just wanted to remind you to never stop dreaming, never stop flying. And if you ever happen to fall, don't worry, I'll be there to help you up again. Love you! Mom."

I love him so.

You can get your Daydreamer over at Paper Issues. Use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

beautiful!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous Alex!! and what an amazing photo! Btw, how clever of you to get the photo of your layout so straight! Mine always look a bit "round" :) any tips?