Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Mini Meringues

So, here comes a true 3-in-1 project :-)

I filled little jars with homemade meringues as a summer gift for my kids' teachers. But since I don't have much time (nor inspiration!) to scrap at the moment, I photographed one of them for the Swedish DESIGN in PAPERS blog, too. And now I realize that it is even perfect for the current issue over at Paper Issues! Ha! 3-in-1! The issue is called Food for Thought and it is sponsored by the fabulous Some Odd Girl.


I have decorated the jar with embellishments from the Hello Sunshine collection by Pink Paislee and some gift wrapping string from IKEA.


To adhere transparent elements to the lid, I used a spray adhesive. It gave a thin and smooth cover that doesn't show through.


It was my first time making mini meringues, so I am pretty pleased with how they turned out :-)


And a few more shots just because these colors make me happy ;-)



Have some food projects on your own? Head over to Paper Issues blog and link them up for your chance to win these cute Some Odd Girl stamps!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: