Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Paper Issues: In the Navy

Hi guys! Are you ready for the new and fun issue from Paper Issues? The issue is called "In the Navy" and it is sponsored by the super awesome Echo Park Paper! Woooot! They are giving away two collection packs for the prize, so be sure to play along!

There are so many ways to interpret this theme. I went for the easiest one: to use shades of blue on my layout.

Alex Gadji - Leave your worries to me

I have used the lovely Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection from American Crafts. Love the wooden heart background!

Alex Gadji - Leave your worries to me closeup4

I wrote my title on one of the journaling pockets that come with the collection and left a note for my daughter in it.

Alex Gadji - Leave your worries to me closeup1

I also decorated one of the cute stitched title cards. The ampersand is one of the dimensional embellishments

Alex Gadji - Leave your worries to me closeup2

One more closeup just because it's fun :-) I decorated the wooden background by mixing puffy and regular heart stickers. I stuck pieces from the accent sticker book under my photo.

Alex Gadji - Leave your worries to me closeup3

Now head over to the Paper Issues blog for more "In the Navy" inspiration. This is what you can win if you link up a project or two. Two collections from Echo Park Paper: Capture Life AND Walking on Sunshine! Eeeeeek! 



And if you want to play with this beautiful Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection, don't forget to use my code ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off everything.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: