Friday, July 4, 2014

October Afternoon: Your Story

Hi guys! I am stopping by to share this layout I made for October Afternoon. You can find the sketch I made for it, HERE.

Alex Gadji - Your Story

I have used the Public Library collection. I am sure you already know how much I love it :-)

Alex Gadji - Your Story closeup3

The layout is about my kids' day at the library. Everyone was looking at them. Everyone was smiling. They were so cute reading together.

Alex Gadji - Your Story closeup2

At first, I wanted to make a white title, but then I decided to go for the patterned chipboard word that comes with this collection. I love the look of patterns on top of patterns.

Alex Gadji - Your Story closeup1

You know that you can get your Public Library collection from Paper Issues? Cassie got it ALL, and you can find it here. Don't forget to use ALEX20 at checkout for 20% off your entire order.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

zunaira mehar said...

Hello there, fantastic web-site but yet a little bit slow the minute I visit it, it is generally my net connection, I am unsure. Thanks for your time

Cardsharing Server