Monday, July 7, 2014

Paper Issues: Gettin' the Scoop on the Sweet Days of Summer

Hi everyone! Ready for a new issue from Paper Issues? I thought so! :-)

The issue is called "Gettin' the Scoop on the Sweet Days of Summer" and it is sponsored by Bella Blvd. They are giving away a Summer Squeeze collection pack, so be sure to play along!


The girls on the DT got some seriously cute stuff to play with. Here is my layout.

Alex Gadji - Play

I love the colors of the feathers! 

Alex Gadji - Play closeup1

The layout is about my daughter's love for games. I am very grateful for that because our summer weather so far has been awful. We spend a lot of time inside. Playing games with her makes me ridiculously happy.  

Alex Gadji - Play closeup4

A few more closeups just because it's fun :-)

Alex Gadji - Play closeup2

Alex Gadji - Play closeup3

Now head over to the Paper Issues blog and start linking up your gorgeous projects! There are million different ways to interpret this issue!



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sindi Jeffers said...

This caught my eye as soon as I saw it on the paper issues site. It is just gorgeous! :)

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Gorgeous! And I love how you used the feathers!

Cattiegirl said...

Helt underbar layout - fjädrarna gör den magisk! Kram
//Cattie

Jill said...

W-wow! I love this page! It radiates color and energy.