Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Paper Issues: Admit One

Hi guys! I am back from my (looooong) vacation! Even though I loved and enjoyed every second of it, in a way, it is nice to be back. I've missed my pretty papers :-)

Let's kick it off with a new issue over at Paper Issues! The issue is called "Admit One" and it is sponsored by the awesome Fancy Pants Designs! Eeeeeek! ♥ The DT received their gorgeous Everyday Circus collection to play with. That's exactly the same collection that you could win if you head over to the blog and start linking up!

Alex Gadji - Shenanigans

The layout is about my daughter and her cousin who are always ready to throw us a show. If they see anything that looks like a stage, they can't resist getting up on :-) 

Alex Gadji - Shenanigans closeup1

I hope that it shows how much fun I had playing with this collection. I loved layering all different elements that come with it.

Alex Gadji - Shenanigans closeup4

My journaling is inside this cute little pocket. 

Alex Gadji - Shenanigans closeup3

One more close-up just because it's fun :-)

Alex Gadji - Shenanigans closeup2

Wanna win this fun line? Jump over to Paper Issues for more inspiration and start linking up! 


Good Luck!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Love this LO!!

Kathy Skou said...

Just precious Alex! I love the title too!!

Stephanie Laymon said...

I love your layout. It is adorable! Thanks for the info on the link up. :)