Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cute x 2

Okay... I was browsing my own blog today when I realized that I have quite a few layouts that I never showed in here! Not acceptable. I better start scheduling blog post...

Here is one of them. My husband and our son, cute x 2.

Alex Gadji - Cutex2

Seriously, my heart melts a little every time I see this photo of them ♥

Alex Gadji - Cute x 2 closeup2

I love this photo so much that I had to make it huge. This is pretty much the largest my printer can do :-)

Alex Gadji - Cute x 2 closeup3

I have used the bright and happy Hello Sunshine collection from Pink Paislee.

Alex Gadji - Cute x 2 closeup1

This layout came together really fast. I didn't do much with it. I just layered some cute embellishment along the sides of the big photo. Yet, it is one of my favorite layouts ever ♥

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE this Alex! That yellow is fantastic!

Lynn said...

Love your style. Saw your projects at Paper Issues. This photo is precious and I can see why you featured it so large. So sweet.