Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Daddy's Girl

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! :-)

The second I took this pictures of my husband and our daughter, I started to long to scrap them. I love seeing them together ♥

Alex Gadji - Daddy's girl

I have used American Crafts Dear Lizzy Daydreamer papers together with Crate Paper Oh Darling embellishment. Love how nicely they go together.

Alex Gadji - Daddy's girl closeup4

I love mixing different alphabets for my titles. And if you miss an apostrophe, you can always cut off a little piece of an "I"...

Alex Gadji - Daddy's girl closeup3

Don't you just wanna take off these hearts and eat them? I think they look like candy! Yum!

Alex Gadji - Daddy's girl closeup2

I've always had hard time using these big, layered "flowers", but I think I finally managed to find a place for one. I actually never felt an urge to remove it! (something I usually always feel and eventually do... remove it, that is.)

Alex Gadji - Daddy's girl closeup1

Happy times. Happiness. That's how I felt when I snapped these photos and that's  how I feel now, watching them...

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: