Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

My Monkey

No, I don't have a cute, little pat from the jungle. By "my monkey", I mean my daughter. Sometimes, I don't even dare to watch her climb! She is fierce! (and she did not get that from me...)

Alex Gadji - My monkey 

I have used the South of Market collection from Studio Calico.

Alex Gadji - My monkey closeup4 

I punched out the circles from one of the patterned papers and placed them a little random over a simple, white cardstock. I also used the "negative strips" that were left over.

Alex Gadji - My monkey closeup3 

Acrylic, clear stars!!! Sigh!! So lovely!!

Alex Gadji - My monkey closeup2 

I placed small wooden sequins on top of the clear stars so I could hide 3d-dots under them.

Alex Gadji - My monkey closeup1

Yep, that's my girl, my little monkey! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: