Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

October Afternoon: First Day at School

Hi everyone! Last week I had a challenge up on the October Afternoon blog. I called it "Document the feeling". I tend to document a happening or something my kids have said or done or just the way they are right now. But for this layout, the one about Linnea's first day at school, instead of writing down how the day was, I decided to write down my own feelings. Watching her sit there, all big and proud, wasn't easy!

Alex Gadji - 1st day at school

I have used the lovely Daily Flash Milk Money collection. It was perfect here! 

Alex Gadji - 1st day at school closeup3


Alex Gadji - 1st day at school closeup2


Alex Gadji - 1st day at school closeup1

I am linking up this layout to the current issue over at Paper Issues, "Tell Me Dies, Tell Me Sweet Little Dies" sponsored by Jillibean Soup. Since I am focusing on journaling this time, the layout is a perfect match for the issue! There are many more ways to interpret the theme. Check them out on the PI blog and start linking up for your chance to win some Jillibean Soup goodies!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE this Alex!

orange gearle said...

WOW! This is awesome! Love what you've done here! Thanks for playing along with Paper Issues!