Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Paper Issues: Anything Goes

Ok, the current issue over at Paper Issue is a little special. We are going a little easy on you because you can link up pretty much any project you'd like. That's right. The issue is called Anything Goes. Our awesome sponsor this time is Whisker Graphics and they are giving a selection of their products to one lucky winner.


I am linking up a few of my favorite projects. Like this one:

Alex Gadji - Rain, rain go away

I don't think I've blogged this one before, so here are a couple of close-ups.

Alex Gadji - Rain, rain go away closeup3

I have used the Hello Sunshine collection from Pink Paislee.

Alex Gadji - Rain, rain go away closeup2

I love this photo of my kids, watching the rain. This collection felt perfect here...

Alex Gadji - Rain, rain go away closeup1

Since the issue is so easy to link up too, I am going for a fem more favorites... I am also linking up Daddy's Girl, Cute x 2 and Easter 2014.

Now, head over to our linky party and start linking up your projects for your chance to win some pretty cute stuff! :-)


1 comment:

Leanne said...

OMGoodness! This is perfection...x