Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

This is Us

The photos of all the four of us are so rare that they definitely deserve a layout.

Alex Gadji - This is us 2014

This one was taken a couple of months ago, on our vacation in beautiful Norway. I wish the kids were standing straight, smiling to the camera... but, no. That wouldn't be my kids :-) Our family portraits don't get better than this... lol

Alex Gadji - This is us 2014 closeup3

I have used the Hello Today collection by Heidi Swapp.

Alex Gadji - This is us 2014 closeup2

I suppose that these hearts were made to spray with Color Shine, but I love them just as they are: white, elegant, simple.

Alex Gadji - This is us 2014 closeup1

Every time I use these clear, plastic alphabets, I wish I knew how to use my sewing machine. They look so nice when sewed down. Glossy accent works fine though...

Thanks for stopping by!