Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Paper Issues: Woodn't You Know, It's Fall

Ready for a new issue from Paper Issues? I am!! :-)



Welcome to "Woodn't You Know, It's Fall" sponsored by Pinkfresh Studio. I love, love, love Pinkfresh! They are giving away a goodie bag of their awesome products, so be sure to head over to the blog and start linking up!

Alex Gadji - I love autumn

Bellow is a closeup of Pinkfresh wood drop stickers! Eeeek!  Cute, aren't they?

Alex Gadji - I love autumn closeup3 

I have used the Sycamore Lane collection from Elle's Studio for this autumn layout of my little boy.

Alex Gadji - I love autumn closeup4 

These cork shapes are my faves!

Alex Gadji - I love autumn closeup2 

Just one more detail picture, just because I love these colors so much :-)

Alex Gadji - I love autumn closeup1

So, what are you waiting for? Head over to Paper Issues and start linking up your fall layouts!


Good luck!



No comments: