Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

My Heart is Full

Hi there! Today I wanted to share another layout I made with the September Skies collection by Heidi Swapp.

Alex Gadji - My heart is full 

I am really starting to like all the color magic resistant embellishments. I've never user my color shine sprays for other than splatters, but this is actually reeeeeeeally fun! *grins*

Alex Gadji - My heart is full closeup1 

I colored the word "together" with coral and my title with coral and citron. The big heart bellow is colored with mint green. Love all the colors!! My rainbow heart is jumping with joy!

Alex Gadji - My heart is full closeup2 

The puffy stickers I used are from the Favorite Things collection. The colors goes really nice together.

Alex Gadji - My heart is full closeup3

I just love this photo of me and the little man. As the title says: My heart is full ♥

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

janet said...

Love the picture! Such a fun adorable layout!!