Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Paper Issues: Get Your Game On

Hi guys! Have you seen the current Link Party over at Paper Issues? It is called "Get Your Game On" and the prize this time is a $20 GC to the PI store.

Here is the layout I made, using the lovely On My Desk collection by Gosammer Blue.

Alex Gadji - Seriously Fave 

If you want to know more about the products I've used, head over to my post over at the Paper Issues blog.

Alex Gadji - Seriously Fave closeup3 

This photo of my little boy makes me happy!. I think he learned how to kick a ball pretty much at the same time as he learned how to walk. Not sure if it is a boy thing, but our daughter never showed the same enthusiasm (and believe me we've tried!).

Alex Gadji - Seriously Fave closeup2 

Love creating small embellishment clusters like the one above. Another thing I love is placing small bits and pieces on top of my photo, like the one bellow.

Alex Gadji - Seriously Fave closeup1

I hope you feel inspired to join us and link up your project for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the Paper Issues store.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

janet said...

Gorgeous page! I love your work!!