Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Paper Issues: Witchin' You a Happy Halloween

Hi everyone! Have you seen the current issue over at Paper Issues? It's all about Halloween and I am 100% sure that you have a project or two to link up :-) Our awesome sponsor this time is SRM Stickers and they are giving away a goodie bag full of their products. You don't wanna miss a chance to win it!

I don't know about you, but we are all into Monster High over here. My daughter was Frankie Stein this Halloween, and she rocked it! :-) I loooove these pics of her!

Alex Gadji - Halloween 2014

I have used the gorrrrgeous On My Desk collection by Gossamer Blue. You can find it HERE in the Paper Issues shop.

Alex Gadji - Halloween 2014 closeup3

I love all the gold touches ♥

Alex Gadji - Halloween 2014 closeup4

I wanted to cut my title with Cameo, but it's been driving me crazy lately! I've had nothing but problems with it since we installed Windows 8 on our PC. It's doesn't matter how many times I re-install drivers. It is pretty random whether it will work or not :-( I miss it so much :-( Anyone else having the same problem?

Alex Gadji - Halloween 2014 closeup2

I wanted to add a little touch of red under my title, so I drew a few lines with Colors Shine. The same color I splattered above the photos.

Alex Gadji - Halloween 2014 closeup1

That would be all from me this time. Head over to the PI blog and start linking up! And don't forget to check out the shop if you want some Gossamer Blue goodies to play with. Use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off ;-)



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: