Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Paper Issues: Making it Merry

Hi guys!! I am super excited to be a part of the Making it Merry issue over at Paper Issues! Well, I am always excited to be on a issue, but this one means something extra. Wanna know why? Because it is sponsored by Gossamer Blue!!! Yay! I am in love with their products! L.O.V.E! So yeah, I've been a little giddy ever since I received their gorgeous Get Happy collection to play with :-) Here is the layout I made.

Alex Gadji - Dear Santa

I love the rich colors in this collection ♥ I cut out a piece of the Jolly & Joyful paper and used it together with the lovely B-side of the Be Bright as my background.

Alex Gadji - Dear Santa closeup4

I have used a lot of Get Happy stickers to add little touches here and there on the layout. Don't you love that deer head??

Alex Gadji - Dear Santa closeup3

I love using the pocket cards as they are, without putting anything inside them. The words "nice" and "dear" are made with my favorite mini ABC stickers from Lily Bee. I have used the cute puffy Get Happy alpha stickers for the word "Santa".

Alex Gadji - Dear Santa closeup2

And my favorite detail on this layout: The Christmas tree. I decorated the wood veneer tree with some colorful Get Happy enamel dots. It makes me smile :-)

Alex Gadji - Dear Santa closeup1

I know pretty much everything from Gossamer Blue is sold out in the Paper Issues store (I am not surprised!!), but more is on its way. Keep your eyes on the shop to grab some before it disappears again :-) And of course, feel free to use my code ALEX20 to get 20% off your entire order.


Now, head over to the blog and start linking up your Making it Merry projects! Gossamer Blue is giving away their gorrrrrgeous December Main Scrapbooking Kit and you don't wanna miss a chance to win it! Good luck!


Happy Holidays my dear scrappy friends!
Sending you all lots and lots of love!

2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Alex this is fabulous!!!! Love the tree!

That Becky Girl said...

Alex, I love this!