Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Issues + PageMaps

I am happy to share that Paper Issues is teaming up with PageMaps today! I love PageMaps sketches and I am thrilled to be one of the girl who got to play along. Here is the sketch Becky Fleck sent to me.


And here is my take on it.

Alex Gadji - Cozy the best 

I played with the Get Happy collection by Gossamer Blue.

Alex Gadji - Cozy the best closeup3 

The photo overlays are from Elle's Studio and the snowflake flair is from October Afternoon Silent Night collection. So is the "get cozy" brad.

Alex Gadji - Cozy the best closeup1 

I usually don't stay this true to a sketch, but I really liked this one. It was so easy to work with.

Alex Gadji - Cozy the best closeup4 

Love these pictures of my kiddos from the last winter. I can't wait for the snow to come again. If we can't have sun and summer the all year long, at least bring us the snow! This darkness is killing me...

Alex Gadji - Cozy the best closeup2

Now, head over to the Paper Issues blog to check out what the rest of the girls have created. I promise you TONS of inspiration!

Oh and if you (like me) looooove the Gossamer Blue Get Happy, check it out in the Paper Issues store. Feel free to use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your entire order.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet layout! Love the photos and the pops of color.