Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Beautiful

Hi all! I've been dying to play with the beautiful Bella Rouge collection by Pink Paislee! The second I received it, the ideas got spinning inside my head. Here is the first outcome :-)

Alex Gadji - Beautiful

The black paper with all the fun little frames is my favorite! I just knew I had to cut a few of them out :-) Those frames were actually my starting point this time, I cut them out and then started to play with different background papers. First after I had the base done, I went back to my PC to choose a photo that would fit inside one of the frames. I don't usually work this way, but those frame totally got me :-)

Alex Gadji - Beautiful closeup1 

After I added my photo, I was ready to start decorating. I knew I had to include one of the gorgeous flowers ♥

Alex Gadji - Beautiful closeup2

One of the transparent embellishments from the ephemera pack was perfect to cover one of the frames with.

Alex Gadji - Beautiful closeup3

I seriously can't wait to play with Bella Rouge again!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love the frames!