Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Bedtime Story

Hi all! I am making a short stop to share another layout I made using the Bella Rouge collection by Pink Paislee. I made this one for Swedish DESIGN in PAPERS.

Alex Gadji - Bedtime Story

I started with the black and white striped paper and then I covered some of the white strips with the strips I cut out from the beautiful paper with all the little butterflies. That made my simple background.

Alex Gadji - Bedtime Story closeup1

Behind my photo I have a gold doily from Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Open Book collection.

Alex Gadji - Bedtime Story closeup2

I love our little bedtime moments! There is something magical about them. A part of me is a little sad that she often wants to read by herself these days... :-(

Alex Gadji - Bedtime Story closeup4

I totally adore all the embellishments that come with this collection! So beautiful!

Alex Gadji - Bedtime Story closeup3

That would be all for this time :-) 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anna Uhras said...

Underbart! Både Lo och historien ♡ Tack för inspirationen :-):-) kram Anna

urascrap.blogspot.se

Anna Uhras said...

Underbart! Både Lo och historien ♡ Tack för inspirationen :-):-) kram Anna

urascrap.blogspot.se

Diana Waite said...

this is SO very lovely!

Nikki said...

Such a beautiful Layout, i love these colours :)