Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

October Afternoon: Saturday Mornings

Eeeeeeeek! I am so excited to finally share a layout I made with the new, super duper cute collection from October Afternoon. The collection is called Saturday Mornings and just looking at me makes me happy!

Aaaand I happened to have just the perfect photos to scrap with it, don't you think?

Alex Gadji - Saturday Mornings

I am hosting a challenge over at the October Afternoon blog today called "work those labels". You can find it HERE. Check it out if you have a minute and be prepared to get amazed by the layout my talented DT-friend Emily made.

Alex Gadji - Saturday Mornings closeup2

Love these photos of my kids watching morning cartoons. They love their chairs! If they got to choose, they would be eating breakfast, lunch and dinner sitting like this.

Alex Gadji - Saturday Mornings closeup1

Seriously, how cute is his little guy?? I just had to use him ♥

Alex Gadji - Saturday Mornings closeup3

You know that you can get your Saturday Mornings goodies from Paper Issues? Cassie Box ships world wide and has the best service out there. You can find it HERE. And you can get 20% off your entire order when you use ALEX20 at checkout. Just saying :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Joyce Irvin said...

Love it! I'm a sucker for retro and vintage style paper and embellishments.