Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Paper Issues: Die Cutting Saturday

Hi all! In case you didn't know, once a month we have a die cutting Saturday over at Paper Issues. The talented Jen Chapin is designing all these awesome cut files that are free for grabs, so be sure to check them out! Here is what she made for this month. You can download the file HERE.


I chose the love file and enlarged it to fill the page. 

Alex Gadji - Love My Beanie

Yes, this beanie makes me so very happy ;-)

Alex Gadji - Love My Beanie closeup3

I have used the awesome Bella Rouge collection, that you can find HERE in the Paper Issues shop.

Alex Gadji - Love My Beanie closeup2

Love this color combination. Especially the touches of orange.

Alex Gadji - Love My Beanie closeup1

If you have a Silhouette cutting machine, you don't wanna miss these free cut files! Head over to the store, download them, play along and don't forget to link up your project! You can be a lucky winner of a February Swag Bag!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: