Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Paper Issues: Pop-ping the Cork

Hi all! Today I wanted to share a layout I made for the current "Pop-ping the cork" issue over at Paper Issues.

Alex Gadji - My family

I have used the Sycamore Lane collection by our awesome sponsor Elle's Studio. There is a lots of cork in it!

Alex Gadji - My family closeup1

I really love the look of navy against the cork...

Alex Gadji - My family closeup2

If you want to know more about the products I have used, check out my post over at the PI blog. I am listing them over there.

Alex Gadji - My family closeup3

I don't usually scrap in cork, but I must admit that I really enjoyed doing it this time :-) Do you have any cork-projects to share with us? Be sure to link them up to our current issue for a chance to win some lovely products from Elle's Studio. Who can say "no" to that???

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what a BEAUTIFUL way to use that cork paper--FANTASTIC!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a corker! Fantastic layout!!!