Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hip Kit February 2015: Adorable Leah

Hi all! I am having so much fun with my February 2015 kits from Hip Kit Club!! Today I wanted to share my very first layout as a DT. Meet my niece: adorable Leah.

Alex Gadji - Adorable Leah

The French Doors paper from the Love Notes collection by WRMK is one of my favorites from the kit! I used my knife to cut out some of the windows and then backed it with a lovely tulip paper from the 6x6 paper pad from the same collection. Love how it turned out!

Alex Gadji - Adorable Leah closeup2

I have used the Main kit and the Embellishment kit. I didn't want to steal too much focus from the picture, so I used most of the embellishments in a single cluster building up my title.

Alex Gadji - Adorable Leah closeup1

Isn't she a doll? My beautiful niece ♥ 

Can't wait to share more layouts made with the gorgeous February Hip Kit
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: