Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hip Kit February 2015: You & Me

Hi there! I am stopping by to share another layout I created with the lovely Hip February 2015 Kit. I finally scrapped one of my favorite photos of me and the little man. I can't believe how tiny he was here.

Alex Gadji - You & Me

I love the bold, happy colors in this kit! That paper with all the words (Inked, from the Jubilee collection by My Mind's Eye) is so beautiful I could frame it!

Alex Gadji - You & Me closeup1

Since the papers are so bold, I didn't use that many embellishments this time...

Alex Gadji - You & Me closeup2

I left a lot of white around my photo when I printed it to make it pop out from all the colors around it.

Alex Gadji - You & Me closeup3

I hope you like this one. It makes me smile :-)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: