Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

October Afternoon: Love is...

...baking scones at 7 AM. Especially when you have a helper this cute :-)

Alex Gadji - Love is

I have used OA's Saturday Mornings collection for this layout. I also shared a sketch behind it, which you can find HERE at the OA blog.

Alex Gadji - Love is closeup3

When I saw the free font Budmo, I knew I had to use it. The holes are simply made to back with pretty patterned papers! :-)

Alex Gadji - Love is closeup2

I love all the Daily Flash alphas that OA has! They are so fun to mix and match! One of the many OA products I can't get enough of :-)

Alex Gadji - Love is closeup1

Thanks so much for stopping by, dear friends!
Have a lovely day!


ETA: I am linking up this layout to the Enamored with Enamel issue over at Paper Issues. 

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a delightful layout! Loving the breakfast theme here!!!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this!!!!