Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Paper Issues: February Cut File

Hi there! Today I have a pretty awesome free cut file to share with you all! You can download it HERE over at Paper Issues.


Here is a layout I made with the file and some pretty lovely Hall Pass from Webster's Pages. 

Alex Gadji - Today a reader

The second I saw this collection I knew I had to scrap the pictures of my little bookworm.

Alex Gadji - Today a reader closeup4


Alex Gadji - Today a reader closeup3

I had to add the little reader tin pin from the Daily Flash Milk Money collection by October Afternoon. 

Alex Gadji - Today a reader closeup2

Alex Gadji - Today a reader closeup1

I love, love, love this cut file! Now had over to the PI blog to see what other girls from the DT have done with it. Hope to see you play along!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: