Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Paper Issues: The Perfect Pairing

Hi all! How about a chance to win this cute prize pack from Epiphany Crafts?


Epiphany Crafts is sponsoring the current issue over at Paper Issues, called The Perfect Pairing. As usual, there are a lot of different ways to interpret an issue, so be sure to check out the PI blog for project examples. For me, there is a no pair more perfect than these two together ♥

Alex Gadji - Cute together

When I saw them sitting like this (no, nothing in this picture is arranged), I just had to sneak up on them and snap a picture.

Alex Gadji - Cute together closeup3

For this layout I have mainly used the Beautiful Chic collection by Webster's Pages, but I also added some bits and pieces from Heidi Swapp and Crate Paper. You can read more about the products I used HERE on the PI blog.

Alex Gadji - Cute together closeup2

One last close-up of the vellum frames I cut out from a 12x12 Beautiful Chic vellum sheet.

Alex Gadji - Cute together closeup1

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
And don't forget to LINK UP your projects for a chance to win!