Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Saying Bye...

...is hard when you love someone, even if only for a couple of hours.

I snapped this picture of my little ones one morning back in 2013. I was on maternity leave with Adrian and we used to take Linnea to preschool every morning. This is them, saying goodbye just outside her school. I think I died a little of cuteness that morning.

Alex Gadji - Saying Bye

I made this one for Swedish DESIGN in PAPERS using the lovely Bella Rouge collection from Pink Paislee.

Alex Gadji - Saying Bye closeup4

I also used the free January cut file from Paper Issues. You can grab one HERE.

Alex Gadji - Saying Bye closeup2

Alex Gadji - Saying Bye closeup3

Alex Gadji - Saying Bye closeup1

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet, what a precious moment!

Leanne said...

wow! just stunning!! LOVE this LO..x

Leslee said...

What a touching moment you captured and documented so well!


antenucci said...

Incredibly sweet picture and love the page too!