Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hello Sunshine

Hi there! Today I am up on the Paper Issues blog with a layout using the Beautiful Chic collection by Webster's Pages. I also used some of the goodies that were in the kit that Paper Camellia, the sponsor of our current Enamored with Enamel issue, sent to us to play with.

Alex Gadji - Hello Sunshine

Alex Gadji - Hello Sunshine closeup4

Alex Gadji - Hello Sunshine closeup2

Alex Gadji - Hello Sunshine closeup1

These colors make me so happy! Happy and longing for spring! Ironically, I am up in the mountains, skiing right now. LOL. I hope the spring is waiting for me back home!

If you want to grab some Beautiful Chic, you can find it HERE in the Paper Issue store. Use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your entire order.

And don't forget to LINK UP your projects for a chance to win a March kit from Paper Camellia!
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

Beautiful layout! Love the bright yellows!

Leanne said...

Just stunning!