Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Chillin

Hi there! I am stopping by to share a layout I made using the beautiful March kits from the Hip Kit Club.

Alex Gadji - Chillin

That's my boy, chillin' in his favorite Fatboy sack.

Alex Gadji - Chillin closeup4

I love the flourish paper and even though it bags to be colored, I chose to left it as it was. Reason 1: I am really not into coloring and I would probably ruin the paper. Reason 2: I wanted to add color with splatters and embellishments instead.

Alex Gadji - Chillin closeup3

I used one of the pocket cards from the project life kit to add my journaling.

Alex Gadji - Chillin closeup2

I hope it shows how much I love these kits!! And believe me when I tell you that they are practically scrapping themselves! I made three layout in no time... Everything just works so perfectly well together. But I guess that's the whole idea with the kits, right? :-)

Alex Gadji - Chillin closeup1

Thank you so much for taking your time to stop by today!

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Brilliant!!! I am loving this!!!

Sarah Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.......!!!

Michael Babbage said...

I will bookmark for next reference Nice post Thanks For Sharing :)......... ...........