Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Happy Everyday Moments

Hi everyone! Ready for more Hip Kit February kit inspiration? Here is a layout I made about our little, happy everyday moment. He is the sweetest, coziest little boy in the world in the evening. He really knows how to enjoy his bottle. It can take him an hour to drink it up! :-)

Alex Gadji - Happy Everyday Moments 2

Alex Gadji - Happy Everyday Moments closeup1

I have used a lot of papers from the WRMK Love Notes 6x6 paper pad on this one. I love how all these pretty patterns look together!

Alex Gadji - Happy Everyday Moments closeup2

Alex Gadji - Happy Everyday Moments closeup3

The little Monday-Sunday chipboard bricks from Crate Paper were perfect for the everyday-theme of this layout. I added them here and there all over the page.

That would be all for today! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

I adore this layout. The plash of green is perfect