Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Meow

Hi there! I am so excited to share my first layout made with the gorgeous March kits from the Hip Kit Club!

Alex Gadji - Meow

I should have known that she was up to something when she locked herself in the bathroom! LOL

Alex Gadji - Meow closeup4

I have mixed both the main kit, the embellishment kit and the project life kit.

Alex Gadji - Meow closeup3

I love using PL-cards for journaling on my layouts.

Alex Gadji - Meow closeup2

I love the Handmade paper from the Crate Paper Crafts Market collection (the one with big letters on it!). I just had to cut them out for my title. Since the paper didn’t have an “O” and I really needed one for "meow", I used the golden circle from the Pink Fresh Studio Up in the Clouds Die Cuts included in the embellishment kit.

Alex Gadji - Meow closeup1

I hope you are having a great weekend! In case you've missed it, Paper Issues is hosting an ONLINE CROP (eeeeee!!!) this weekend with lots and lots of fun challenges and prizes! I hope you can join us! You can find all information you need in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} group on Facebook. The challenges are presented this weekend, but you will have until 29th to complete your projects. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

What a little stinker...lol!!
So adorable!!

Elina Strömberg said...

Love all the beautiful details! And the picture is so cute. Great page!