Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

October Afternoon: I breathe in my courage

This week we are having a "In like a Lion" theme over at the October Afternoon blog. I am up today with a sketch and an inspiration piece for the theme. You can check them out HERE.

When I think of lions, I think of courage. I found the quote "I breathe in my courage and exhale my fear" on Pinterest and I was instantly drawn to it. Here is the layout I made.

Alex Gadji - Courage

I have used the new Saturday Mornings collection as well as some Daily Flash goodies.

Alex Gadji - Courage closeup1

Alex Gadji - Courage closeup2

I wrote the quote over my picture in Photoshop. I have used the following fonts: Andreas Typewriter, Take Cover and Jeana Sketch.

Alex Gadji - Courage closeup3

I have used a lot of enamel OA stars (pop drops) on this layout, so I am linking it up to the "Enamored with Enamel" issue over at Paper Issues. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anna Uhras said...

Wow Alex! Det här är helt enkelt underbart! Så effektfullt med texten över fotot! Dessutom behöver jag ta till mig varenda bokstav av det. Så läckert med dom gula molnen också! Tack för all inspiration du delar med dig! :-) Ha en skön helg! Kram Anna :-)

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

This is beautiful!