Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Paper Issues: Enamored with Enamel

Hi there! Are you ready for a new issue from Paper Issues? The issues is called Enamored with Enamel and it is sponsored by Paper Camellia Kit Club. The DT got their kit goodies to play with and here is the layout I made with it.

Alex Gadji - You are my sunshine

Alex Gadji - You are my sunshine closeup5

Alex Gadji - You are my sunshine closeup4

Alex Gadji - You are my sunshine closeup3

Alex Gadji - You are my sunshine closeup2

Alex Gadji - You are my sunshine closeup1

I had so much fun making this one! I loved the colors of the kit ♥ And the prize?? I am sure you are curious to know! Guess what? Paper Camellia is giving away a March Main Kit to one lucky winner! Yay! Here are some sneaks. You can read more about the kit HERE.




I hope you will join us! Head over to the PI blog and start LINKIN UP!
Good luck!

3 comments:

janet said...

This is such a gorgeous page!! Love the design!! So many great details!

That Becky Girl said...

Such a fun LO!

Ruth G said...

I love all the wonderful layers! Great way to use those cards, especially! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!