Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

True beauty...

...comes from within.

Alex Gadji - True beauty

It's been a while since the last time I played with Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge collection. I kinda missed it!

Alex Gadji - True beauty closeup1

I took this photo of my daughter when she didn't really expected me to. She is so into posing right now, which makes me appreciate these little candid moments even more :-)

Alex Gadji - True beauty closeup2

I used the whole sheet of puffy glitter stickers as it is. I like the way it looks peeking out from behind the photo.

Alex Gadji - True beauty closeup3


Alex Gadji - True beauty closeup4

Thanks so much for stopping by friends! 
Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is amazing. Love the photo and how you've used the full sticker sheet. :)