Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Bella Blvd Color Chaos

Hi there! As usual, I am such a slacker when it comes to updating my own blog... Come over and follow me on Instagram (@agadji). I am much more active there :-)

Anyway, anyone else out there madly, deeply in love with new Bella Blvd? Eeeeeek! Be still my heart! I've made a card and a layout so far and I just want MORE! It's adorable and it makes me happy!

Alex Gadji - Happy Eyes

The transparencies are my faves!!

Alex Gadji - Happy Eyes closeup2

I love the black and white together with all the bright, happy colors!

Alex Gadji - Happy Eyes closeup4

Another thing I love is this photo of the little man ♥ Those eyes!!!

Alex Gadji - Happy Eyes closeup3

Alex Gadji - Happy Eyes closeup1

This is going to be one photo heavy post, cause here comes the card too!

Alex Gadji - March 2015

I made it for my sister who turned 30 in March.

Alex Gadji - March 2015 closeup2

Seriously, those bows!!! Love!!! Can't wait to play again!

Alex Gadji - March 2015 closeup1

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Wishing you all a colorful, happy weekend!

No comments: